Corporate Accounts help corporations manage their ground transportation reservation needs by allowing the travel activities of multiple individual users to be billed to a single Corporate Account.
How does it work?
- You - or your corporate travel administrator - create a Corporate Account
- (The user who creates the Corporate Account becomes the Account Administrator)
- A Corporate Account ID is generated and emailed to the Account Administrator
- Other users can then be added to the Corporate Account and become Account Subscribers
- Account Subscribers book and charge their travel activities to the Corporate Account
- The Account Administrator is notified of all activity and can view and report on the Corporate Account activities - including viewing and printing invoices online
How do I get started?
. Select the Corporate Account link at the top of the screen